PAKDD 2012 Demos
- 90s pitch will be held 9:45 - 10:10 @ Ballroom A 30 May 2012 (Wed)
- optional 1 page backdrop slide to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
- update this page and link to your backdrop slide uploaded to your own server/service elsewhere
- Order of presentation is listed below.
- An alarm will beep at the end of 60 second, so please wrap-up your speech when you hear the beep.
- Please sit near the front/first row during the keynote, so that you can go onstage right after the keynote
- Kuiyu will be seated near the first row, to recognize me, please reference my google scholar picture
|Demonstrator / Pitch||Institution||Country||Demo Title||1-page Pitch Slide?|
|1 BOGDANOV, Dan||Cybernetica||Estonia||Sharemind Privacy-Preserving Data Mining System||Yes|
|2 WANG, Can||University of Technology Sydney||Australia||i-Alertor: Online Risk Analysis and Management System||Yes|
|3 CHAU, Polo||Carnegie Mellon University||USA||OPAvion - Large Graph Mining System for Patterns, Anomalies & Visualization||Yes|
|4 GUPTA, Akshansh||Jawaharlal Nehru University||India||Relevant Feature Selection from EEG Signal for Mental Task Classification||Yes|
|5 MIRYLENKA, Daniil||University of Trento||Italy||Scalable Similarity Matching in Streaming Time Series||Yes|
|6 MIRYLENKA, Katsiaryna||University of Trento||Italy||SRF: A Framework for the Study of Classifier Behavior under Training Set Mislabeling Noise||Yes|
|7 SEDMIDUBSKY, Jan||Masaryk University||Czech Republic||MUFIN: A Universal Similarity Search System||Yes|